Sand Hollow Resort is one of Southern Utah’s true treasures. Nestled in the beautiful red rocks of St. George, the Resort provides the perfect escape from the stress of day-to-day life. You’re sure to find the perfect activities to enjoy during your stay. Don’t believe us? Check out our list of favorite Resort and local activities and start planning your trip today!
Check out our Facebook page for more details on the below events and more!
- Sand Hollow Resort’s Championship Course has consistently been voted in Golfweek’s Top 100 Courses and it is officially the #1 course in Utah. You certainly won’t be disappointed with the stunning scenery of both the Championship and Links Courses. Click here to book a tee time.
Live Music Saturday
- If you enjoy live entertainment, then you’ll love our live music events every Saturday. We invite talented artists to join us every week for live music at The Grille. Check out our Facebook page to see the artists coming to Sand Hollow Resort.
Monday Night Paint Nite
- Monday night means Paint Nite at Sand Hollow Resort. These weekly events are the perfect excuse to enjoy cocktails and express your creativity through the art of painting. Plus, you don’t have to have any previous experience.
- Come celebrate Taco Tuesday every week at the Grille! Enjoy lunch or dinner with your choice of tasty beef or pork street tacos along with an assortment of refreshing cocktails and mocktails.
Prime Rib Night
- Every Friday night at 5 p.m. The Grille serves slow-roasted prime rib. If you’re looking for a tasty way to spend your Friday night, then you’ll want to make sure to grab some or our delicious slow roasted prime rib served with a baked potato or yam and seasonal vegetables.
Hiking and Climbing
- Experience nature at its finest by hiking or rock climbing in the surrounding areas. You’ll easily be able to find a trail or climb for all skill levels and ages. Click here for some ideas.
- Climbing the slick-rock or riding across the dunes is a popular local activity! The Sand Mountain Dunes are adjacent to Sand Hollow State Park and offer the best terrain in the area. Find out more information about tours here.
- We may be located in the desert, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a day out on the water! Spend a day wakeboarding, waterskiing, kayaking, scuba diving and more right down the street at Sand Hollow Reservoir.
- Speaking of water sports, Quail Lake is a short drive from Sand Hollow Resort and it is the perfect destination for fishermen of any skill level. Quail Lake has enough trout to satisfy any hobbyist.
- Have you ever wanted to feel like a cowboy in a classic western movie? Check out the beautiful horseback riding trails available in Zion National Park, Snow Canyon State Park, and the nearby forested mountains.
Excursions to State and National Parks
- Southern Utah is home to some of the most scenic State and National Parks in the world! Whether you’re a true mountain dweller or an outdoor novice looking to experience the area’s natural beauty firsthand, you need to take a tour or two of the National and State Parks.
These activities are only the beginning of the fun and exciting things you can do when you stay at the Sand Hollow Resort. Let us help you plan your next trip today!