To our Valued Guests,
At Sand Hollow Resort, the health and safety of our guests is our highest priority. With the international outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to feel confident and assured that we are taking every possible step to ensure the cleanliness of our rooms and premises.
Our accommodations and public spaces consistently undergo rigorous cleaning in accordance with an established sanitation program, including:
- Using CDC/EPA approved disinfectants on both hard and porous surfaces following their stated directions and guidelines
- Requiring our staff to wear disposable gloves and change them after cleaning each unit
- Cleaning porous surfaces, such as linens and towels, by a Textile Rental Services Association (TRSA) Hygienically Clean Certified plant, which ensues the laundering processes effectively remove pathogens from linens and garments
In addition, we have now instituted the following protocols:
- Disinfecting hard surfaces after the initial cleaning with approved detergents to achieve hospital grade sanitation
- Cleaning and disinfecting our common spaces and high touch point (HTP) areas, including light switches, bed frames, television remotes, doorknobs, trash receptacles, etc. multiple times each day
- Steam cleaning all hard floor surfaces
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the immediate risk of exposure to COVID-19 is thought to be low; however, these additional procedures will help ensure the cleanliness of our premises. Should you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone (844) 404-3260.
Director of Resort Operations